Monday 29 December 2014

Liz Earle Signature Lip Colour Review!

Hey!

I have been looking for a lipstick shade that I can wear everyday for quite some time now until I've found not only one, but two!

I have been using Liz Earle's skincare products for over a year now and I really like them, especially the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, but I have totally fallen in love with these lipsticks.

They are so moisturising,creamy and easy to apply, almost like a balm.,very natural, they have a great consistency and are long-lasting too.

The two shades I bought are 'Tea Rose' and 'Damask Rose'. They are both timeless colours and are are also a little bit sheer, which I love.

'Tea Rose' is a very similar colour to my own lip and it looks great no matter what make-up I have on or what clothes I am wearing. However, I think that this shade is very flattering on pale cool-toned skin, my mum tried it on and it doesn't look so good on her (her skin tone is a bit darker than mine).

'Damask Rose' is also a very natural shade, but a bit brighter. It's a beautiful soft rose which really pops when I apply some lip-gloss over it! It's great for evening make-up.





Tea Rose 07

Damask Rose 03
Tea Rose 07
Damask Rose 03
Liz Earle's Signature Lipstick's come in 19 beautiful natural shades, from nude to deep red.

http://uk.lizearle.com/lips/signature-lip-colour.html


I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

Have a great day!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment