Friday 3 May 2013

JustFab Shoes Haul and Reviews!


Hey!

Happy Friday..I love Fridays! This week has passed by so fast, the weekend is so close!

This is the second part of my JustFab haul where as I promised will do a review on the shoes I bought!
Enjoy : )

 Ankara
I don't even know how to start describing my love for these shoes...I adore them!They are one of the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen. I wasn't sure if I liked them when I first saw them online, but after reading some reviews and noticing that there were limited quantities only after a few days it was released, I decided to buy them. These are the perfect sandals to wear with jeans, shorts and dresses, with a sport chic outfit,  for drinks or at the office..actually with almost everything and everywhere! 





Lille
These shoes are extremely high, but the platform on the front makes it very comfy and easy to walk..However if you are not used to walking in high heels be very very careful..The color is a cream neutral beige , which makes the legs look longer (I need that!) and the T-strap looks sweet. The only thing that kind of bothers me about Lille is that the front is a bit pointy, it didn't look like that online, but still it is a nice platform court which you can wear very easily with any color.




Trento
Trento is an amazing dupe for Jean - Grey Pink by L.A.M.B., which actually costs $344.99!!! L.AM.B. is Gwen Stefani's shoe and clothes line. I love Trento so much because the quality is awesome, it looks expensive (for only £35!), it is very high and sexy. It looks great with a leather pencil skirt or leather pants.  




L.A.MB. vs JustFab


Artois
These shoes were out of stock for a long time..and I know why..they are just too beautiful. When I opened the box I went crazy, they are much nicer than on the pictures. I love that the studs on the back shine as I walk and the light hits them. I am in love with these, great for summer and winter looks. 





Bellagio
These sandals are super comfortable, I am sure I can walk on them for hours, the strap on the ankle makes them very steady on the feet. The color is a beautiful red-fuchsia which will look amazing with a nice tan! It comes also in a green color which I really wanted, but unfortunately it is already sold out : (





I really hope you enjoyed this post! 

Thank you for reading!


Hope you have a lovely Friday and an even more amazing weekend!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment