Thursday 9 May 2013

Healthy Breakfast Smoothie with Berries!



Hey!

Good morning to everyone!

If you like bananas and berries I am sure you are going to love this smoothie!Of course it is not only for breakfast, it is so good that sometimes I do it as a dessert when I am craving for something sweet after a meal. It is super easy, you can add any kind of berries you like or all of them! 

You can also instead of fresh berries use frozen ones so the smoothie will be extra cold! I know it is easier and more convenient to use frozen berries, as the fresh ones are so sensitive and have to bee eaten in a few days or they get bad. 

This is what I use when I make smoothie for myself, so if you change the recipe, for example if you are a fan of blackberries add more blackberries, or strawberries and so on..I also use coconut milk or soy milk, you can use any milk you prefer : )

Here is what you need:

a blender
1 medium banana
4-5 large strawberries
a handful of any berries you like, raspberries, blueberries
some cherries, without the pits!
measure your milk with the glass you will use, use a bit more than half of the glass

Preparation:
just mix everything together in the blender
and just enjoy!




Some extra tips

If you want an even healthier smoothie you can add some chia seeds or a tablespoon of spirulina powder. If you want to drink this after your workout, just add your protein in!



         


I hope you enjoyed this recipe and let me know if you liked it!

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment