One day I ran out of my makeup remover so I was having a look at my mum's skincare products and I came across Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Premium A/O.
I had never used oil in my face, and because I tend to have breakouts, I was very scared to use it, but had no other choice as I try to always remove my makeup before I go to bed.
It worked so well for my skin that the next day I went to buy one for myself! The lady at the counter suggested me the Premium A/O oil, which contains anti-oxidant ingredients and helps to hydrate the skin.
As you can see, I have used it almost all up, it has lasted me for about four months but I there is still quite a lot to use! I don't use it every day, just when I need to remove any makeup I might be wearing. I bought the 150ml bottle, because it is easier to pack when I am travelling.
In the pictures I have some mascara, concealer and lipstick on my hand to show you how easy it is to use the cleansing oil.
- You first apply the oil on dry face and massage it all over your face..yes even the eyes, don't worry it wont burn your eyes, it is ophthalmologically tested!
- Your face might be smudgy now but just rinse with water and see the results.....!!
My hand is perfectly clean, all makeup is gone!
However, I would suggest to double wash your face just to make sure everything is gone and your pores are clean. So after using Shu Uemura Oil I always use a gentle cleanser, like Cetaphil which I talked about on my previous post.
A brief summary
- removes EVERYTHING very efficiently (makeup, creams, spots treatments..)
- only needs 1/2 pump (or less) for the whole face
- doesn't irritate the eyes
- nice texture
- doesn't dry skin
- no scent
- emulsifies very quickly and nicely
- didn't cause my to breakout
- big bottle and affordable
- the packaging is pretty (limited edition bottles)
- I wouldn't use it if I had acne, very oily skin or was having a breakout
- you always have to wash very well with water
- although after using it, I feel my skin moisturized and NOT greasy, I always to do a second wash with a gentle cleaner
Each cleansing oil is suitable for a different type of skin!
How beautiful are these limited edition Shu Uemura bottles?!
Here are links where you can buy Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!!
Lots of Love