Monday 11 February 2013

Shu Uemura -Cleansing Beauty Oil



        




Hey!                                                                                             
One day I ran out of my makeup remover so I was having a look at my mum's skincare products and I came across Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Premium A/O. 

I had never used oil in my face, and because I tend to have  breakouts, I was very scared to use it, but had no other choice as I try to always remove my makeup before I go to bed. 

It worked so well for my skin that the next day I went to buy one for myself! The lady at the counter suggested me the Premium A/O oil, which contains anti-oxidant ingredients and helps to hydrate the skin. 


  
                

As you can see, I have used it almost all up, it has lasted me for about  four months but I there is still quite a lot to use! I don't use it every day, just when I need to remove any makeup I might be wearing. I bought the 150ml bottle, because it is easier to pack when I am travelling.  

In the pictures I have some mascara, concealer and lipstick on my hand to show you how easy it is to use the cleansing oil. 

  • You first apply the oil on dry face and massage it all over your face..yes even the eyes, don't worry it wont burn your eyes, it is ophthalmologically tested!
  • Your face might be smudgy now but just rinse with water and see the results.....!!








               




My hand is perfectly clean, all makeup is gone!
However, I would suggest to double wash your face just to make sure everything is gone and your pores are clean. So after using Shu Uemura Oil I always use a gentle cleanser, like Cetaphil which I talked about on my previous post.

A brief summary

Pros:

  • removes EVERYTHING very efficiently (makeup, creams, spots treatments..)
  • only needs 1/2 pump (or less) for the whole face
  • doesn't irritate the eyes
  • nice texture
  • doesn't dry skin
  • no scent
  • emulsifies very quickly and nicely
  • didn't cause my to breakout
  • big bottle and affordable 
  • the packaging is pretty (limited edition bottles)

Cons:
  • I wouldn't use it if I had acne, very oily skin or was having a breakout
  • you always have to wash very well with water
  • although after using it, I feel my skin moisturized and NOT greasy, I always to do a second wash with a gentle cleaner 



Each cleansing oil is suitable for a different type of skin!

shuuemura.co.uk


How beautiful are these limited edition Shu Uemura bottles?!

shuuemura.co.uk
  
shuuemura.co.uk

Here are links where you can buy Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils.




I really hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment