These Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blushes were first released with the summer '12 collection, but now they are part of the permanent Revlon range.
I usually prefer cream blushes, especially for summer, as they look much more natural than the powder ones, and I am a huge fan of Revlon products, so I decided to give them a try. Also, all Revlon products were 3 for 2 at Boots (£7,99 each)!
There are three colours to choose from, Coral Reef (bright, vibrant coral), Flushed (cool pink) and Pinched (natural peach).
|Coral Reef, Flushed and Pinched|
First of all, the packaging is simple and pretty neat. The blushes come in a small, plastic, light container that do not take too much space, so they are perfect to carry in your bag or even a clutch. It would be nice though if it had a mirror, maybe built into the cap.
- The texture of the blush is very smooth and it easy to apply with your fingers or with a brush without messing up
- The blush is a firm cream, it is not sticky or greasy at all and when you apply it it gets a powdery texture.
- It blends easily, has sheer pigmentation and it is buildable
- It leaves a silk soft on the skin
- Very natural look
- Does not stay for too long (especially if you tend to get a bit oily during the day)
- If using fingers, they must be very clean, we don't want any bacteria on our makeup or face : )
|Swatches of Coral Reef|
|Swatches of Flushed|
|Swatches of Pinched|
Here are the links where you can get Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blushes.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of Love