Thursday 7 February 2013

Peggy Sage - The Best Nail Hardener!

Hey!

During  Christmas I went back home to Greece for a couple of weeks and I had my nails done a few times (New Years Eve, Christmas parties,dinners etc..). But I noticed that every single time I had them done after 2 days they chipped and peeled, the color was gone and they looked so bad. 

So the lady in the nail salon recommended me Peggy Sage Nail Hardener. Women in Greece are going crazy about  this product, it is a best seller, so I decided to give it a try. 
I loved it!




The color is clear/transparent with one or even two coats, the brush has a size that makes it very easy to apply, but there is a specific method you have to follow when applying it!

  • Brush on one coat the 1st and 2nd evenings and clean nail the third's and start all over again.
  • Repeat this for two weeks.
  • It can be used as a 1 month treatment, applying it as a base coat once a week. 








It doesn't only make weak and damaged nails stronger, but it also makes your nails look shiny!It is perfect for when you need a quick-easy-simple manicure at home!

Unfortunately, I cannot find this product anywhere in London, so I found a Greek site where you can order it online, they do UK deliveries, but only accept cash on delivery as a payment method.

It costs 15.50€, about £13.38.


I hope you enjoyed this post!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you can also find this product at the price of 13.90€ from the Official Agency of Peggy Sage in Greece. Check this link for this product: http://www.votre-plaisir.gr/allproducts/%CE%B8%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%80%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CE%BD%CF%85%CF%87%CE%B9%CF%89%CE%BD-peggy-sage/2013-12-11-07-42-24861274325-product-info

    You can also find at this store all the Peggy Sage products you need!

    ReplyDelete