Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey!

Happy Valentines Day!


I have always enjoyed Valentines Day, mostly because I love the fact that everywhere I go I see flowers, hearts, chocolates..It makes my day! However, I wont blog about Valentines gift ideas, what to eat, places to go etc., because

1. there are already so many cool ideas online
2.I wont be doing anything special today (my boyfriend lives in Greece)

So instead I thought it would be nice to share with you some cute pictures of my yorkie Chanel in her Valentines Day outfit going for a walk!
Hope you like them!
                    
                                                          She loves to pose for the camera : )

 


Thank you for reading and have an amazing day!

Lots of Love

Nathalia
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment